Customised Data Integration - populate your systems with our data
We have powerful online software to track and manage your project information. Increasingly businesses adopt Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to manage interaction with customers, often as a part of wider Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Pacifecon’s data can be seamlessly integrated into any system.
We work with you to set up the best and most cost effective option for your business needs.
Examples of how Pacifecon clients receive project data for integration to their CRM include:
- International Distributor – Construction and Industry. Exports their tracked projects from Pacifecon Online to import into Salesforce
- Global Manufacturer – Energy Solutions. Pacifecon sends a monthly data file based on key project criteria to import into Salesforce
- Global Manufacturer – Security Products. Pacifecon sends a weekly data file to FTP site, based on project criteria plus tracked projects, to import into Microsoft Dynamics
- New Zealand Business – Waterproofing. Pacifecon sends a data file based on projects tracked to import into Sugar
- Asia Pacific Company – Construction Products and Services. Pacifecon sends a weekly data file of all projects to import into Salesforce
- Auckland Fabrication Company – Industrial Products. Export their qualified projects from Pacifecon Online into Microsoft Power BI
Or talk with us about Pacifecon's own Pipeline Manager - a CRM solution for your business providing a quick and easy way to manage and report on your Sales Pipeline.
See Manage your Pipeline for more information.