What’s next for Residential?
To view planned and underway residential, commercial, industrial or infrastructure project details, register for a free demo.
To see examples of Pacifecon’s residential project information including details of project scope, timing, location and contact details of key stakeholders involved please click here.
Pacifecon is reporting over 2,200 planned multi-unit residential developments across all regions of New Zealand. A handful of the larger upcoming residential projects across New Zealand likely to start 2021-22 below. Numbers of dwellings are approximate.
- Y1532 Wai O Roka – Oneoneroa stage 2, North Shore, 310 homes
- AB3043 Mangere West stage 2, 195 homes
- Z0377 UNITEC residential development, Mt Albert, 2,500 – 4,000 homes
- AF8744 Fred Taylor Drive, Westgate, 600 homes
- Z5498 Amberfield subdivision, Hamilton – 833 homes
- AE9048 Lockerbie Estate, Morrinsville – 600 homes
- Z7045 Broadwater retirement village, Hamilton, 252 homes
- AE8759 Lake Terrace development, Taupo, 136 homes
Bay of Plenty
- N0874 Bunyan Road residential development, Whakatane, 240 homes
- AH8854 East Quarter development - Golden Sands, Papamoa, 350 homes
- AB7644 Talima Estate, Porirua, 120 homes
- AB7675 Summerset retirement village, Waikanae, 290 homes
- AG3802 Eastern Porirua redevelopment stage 2, 180 homes
- X7207 Oakbridge subdivision, Marshland, 500 homes
- K1911 Woodend Estate subdivision, Woodend, 172 homes
- AD3241 Banbury Park retirement village, 80 homes
- V7007 Mt Cardrona Station, Cardrona, 500 homes
- AA9910 Mt Iron, Wanaka, 29 homes.