What’s next for Residential?
To view planned and underway residential, commercial, industrial or infrastructure project details, register for a free demo.
To see examples of Pacifecon’s residential project information including details of project scope, timing, location and contact details of key stakeholders involved please click here.
Pacifecon is reporting over 5,300 planned multi-unit residential developments across all regions of New Zealand.
Some of the larger upcoming residential projects across New Zealand likely to start 2022-23 below. Numbers of dwellings are approximate.
- AF8744 Fred Taylor Drive, Westgate, 600 homes
- AG4685 Glen Innes, 400 homes
- AH7267 Swanson Road, Swanson, 240 homes
- X6374 Hospital Road, Papatoetoe, 210 homes
- Z5498 Amberfield subdivision, Hamilton, 830 homes
- AI6824 3MS development, Cambridge, 310 homes
- AM1462 Maea Fields, Matamata, 280 homes
- AE8759 Lake Terrace development, Taupo, 136 homes
Bay of Plenty
- N0874 Bunyan Road residential development, Whakatane, 240 homes
- AG6391 Karaka Pines retirement village, Waihi Beach, 96 homes
- AB7675 Summerset retirement village, Waikanae, 290 homes
- AG3802 Eastern Porirua redevelopment stage 2, 180 homes
- AC4764 Willowbank Heights, Tawa, 80 homes
- AK8294 The Clearing, Amberley, 400 homes
- AI2071 River Stone, Halswell, 240 homes
- K1911 Woodend Estate subdivision, Woodend, 170 homes
- V7007 Mt Cardrona Station, Cardrona, 500 homes